Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm on a Mission

I'm on a mission to LOOSE THE WEIGHT! I've gained a lot of weight over the past year. A lot of it is due to stress and emotional eating. The rest of it is due to my laziness. There was a time I was in serious shape. I played sports year round, worked out, ran, and wore a size 6! I was looking at some old dresses that were still in my mom's guest room closet. I wore these dresses my senior year of high school (mind you, that was a decade ago). There were size 4 and 6. It was unreal how small they were. It is hard for me to believe I was that small but I was.

I am tired of being over weight. I'm tired of not fitting into anything I own. And I'm really tired of how it makes me feel and look. If I don't stop this horrible routine I'm in I'm really going to blow up and I refuse to let myself get that way. So I worked out the other night!!!! My company has a really nice gym with showers, a big flat screen tv, and nice equipment. I'm taking advantage of the FREE gym which is only on the floor below me. I brought my work out clothes with me and I'm going to spend a good 30 minutes of the treadmill. My goal is to loose 30-40 lbs. I know I can do it!!!!!

May God encourge me and give me strength!!

1 comment: